November 01, 2012

Autumn Vibe

Denim Bustier:
Black Lace Blazer: Ross
Striped Gray Black Cardigan: Forever21
Nude Pleated Skirt:
Kiss Mark Print Leggings:
Aztec Satchel Bag: Ross
Pink Studded Booties:

Feeling the autumn vibe yet? Well, I do. I wore this outfit last Sunday. I wore the black lace blazer paired with floral scarf when we went to church then I change it this striped gray black cardigan after church when we had a lunch out with my family. 

I don't know if you can see in the photo, I just tucked in the denim bustier on my nude skirt to make it a dress like outfit. I'm obsessed with the tattoo print leggings nowadays.  Can't wait for you to see my other leggings with different tattoo print on it.  


  1. That look is perf! The bustier is to die for! I shou;d grab one!


  2. You look gorgeous! xD


Hey! Thanks for dropping by!